List definition issue

I got a wired bug when I tried to activate a feature, which have a feature receiver to create a list based on a list template created in the solution. After spend a few hours investigation, I find out the spweb.listtemplates[name] is using display name of list definition, NOT name of the list definition!!! What a fucking joke!!!

– Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s